Vancouver, B.C. and Boston, MA, March 3, 2017 – Imagin Medical (CSE: IME) (OTC PINK: IMEXF) (Frankfurt/Stuttgart Stock Exchanges: DPD2) (the “Company”) announced today that it has closed the private placement announced on February 24, 2017 through the issuance of Cdn$118,000 aggregate principal amount unsecured convertible notes (the “Notes”) at a price of $1,000 of principal amount per Note.
The Notes provide the following terms:
- (i) Each Note shall be for a term of 12 months from the date of Closing (subject to the prepayment and conversion terms hereinafter set forth);
- (ii) The Notes will bear interest from the date of Closing at the rate of 10.0% per annum calculated annually and payable on maturity;
- (iii) The subscribers may at any time following the date of Closing elect to convert any portion of the Note, plus accrued interest to the date of conversion, into Units of the Issuer at the conversion price of $0.09 per Unit; each Unit consisting of one share and one warrant exercisable for 12 months at $0.12 per share
- (iv) At maturity, all unpaid principal and interest under the Notes shall be repaid in full, at the election of the Issuer, either:
- (a) in cash;
- (b) in Units priced at $0.09 per Unit; or
- (c) any combination thereof.
The Company’s president and two directors (the insiders) invested a total of $61,000 in this financing.
No Finder’s fees were paid in this financing. The Company will be making applicable filings with the CSE.
Proceeds from the placement will be used for general working capital purposes, including advancing the development of imaging solutions for the early detection of cancer through the use of endoscopes.
About Imagin Medical
Imagin Medical is developing imaging solutions for the early detection of cancer through the use of endoscopes. The Company believes it will radically improve the way physicians detect cancer. Imagin’s initial target market is bladder cancer, a major cancer worldwide, the sixth most prevalent in the U.S., and the most costly cancer to treat due to a greater than 50% recurrence rate. Developed at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, this advanced, ultrasensitive imaging technology is based upon improved optical designs and advanced light sensors. Learn more at www.imaginmedical.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD:
President & CEO
For further information, contact:
Bill Galine, Investor Relations
Telephone: (775) 737-3292
Email: [email protected]
CAUTIONARY DISCLAIMER STATEMENT: The Canadian Securities Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release.
Information set forth in this news release contains forward-looking statements. These statements reflect management’s current estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations; they are not guarantees of future performance. The Company cautions that all forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain and that actual performance may be affected by a number of material factors, many of which are beyond the Company’s control. Accordingly, actual and future events, conditions and results may differ materially from the estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations expressed or implied in the forward looking information. Except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking information. The CSE has neither approved nor disapproved the information contained herein and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.